Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I Am So Sorry.

It has been a long time since we have updated our blog... and a lot has happen.
I am so sorry that I have not worked on the blog. To be honest I had no idea anyone was looking at it and I did not make it a priority. At any rate, we are back and I am beginning with summer.

We took a much needed vacation before we began what would be a grueling summer. Here are some or our pictures from Florida. We had a great time just relaxing but we did make it to Epcot for one day.



This is all of us at the front of the park. By the way, Estlene, Gary's mom, spent the summer with us and was able to join us on vacation.


This is Gary and Estlene. What a beautiful background.


These are some really cool drummers. They make music out of trashcans. Cool.


Watch out Mario Andretti, Mom is on the move.


Gary and Ruby, we are smiling right now because we have not a clue of the enormity of the job awaiting us when we get home.

No comments: